Cancer is very serious. There are many different types of cancer and they can cause almost any type of sign or symptom. It is best to be aware of the signs and symptoms of cancer so that you can recognize if something is wrong in your body. By recognizing these indicators, it can lead to an earlier diagnosis and treatment options. If you are experiencing any of the signs and symptoms below, it is important to see a specialist to schedule an examination and screening.
Signs And Symptoms Of Cancer
- Reduced appetite
- Strain on stomach that makes you too full to eat
- Unusual bleeding or discharge (in your stool)
- Blood in your urine
- Cough or hoarseness that does not go away
- Intense feelings of exhaustion
- Fever that does not go away
- Lump in your throat
- Change in a wart or mole
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing
- A sore that does not heal
- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere
Any type of cancer is scary. Knowing the signs and symptoms of cancer can help by catching cancer early. An early diagnosis can lead to more options for treatments and faster recovery.